Unlike some other airlines, AIRLANNA offers free baggage transportation to all passengers on its regular flights, regardless of fare.
Free checked baggage allowance is 25 kg in the economy class and 32 kg in business. For infants under 2 years without an extra seat, 10 kg.
Hand luggage is allowed free of charge too, limited to 7 kg of weight and 115 cm of 3 dimensions combined.
Excess baggage charge is 5 Euros per 1 kg.
The following items are not included in the free baggage allowance and paid separately:
- a set of sports equipment – 65 Euros for one set;
- a set of golfing equipment – 55 Euros for one set;
- a bicycle – 50 Euros per unit;
- a musical instrument weighing more than 5 kg or measuring more than 115 cm, 3 dimensions combined – 7 Euros per 1 kg (only in a hard case);
- a pet in a carrier, in the cabin (weighing up to 7 kg and measuring up to 115 cm, 3 dimensions combined) – 50 Euros per pet;
- a pet in a carrier, in the baggage compartment – 7 Euros per 1 kg.
Extra baggage is paid for when checking in at the airport of departure, after weighing.